- Admissions & Aid
- How To Apply
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Degree Completion Admissions
- Tuition and Fees
- International Admissions
- Financial Aid
- Assessments and Testing
- Admissions Team
Graduate Transfer Students
Complete an advanced degree at Pfeiffer University, where academic challenges meet real-world experience. Our graduate students enjoy exceptional hands-on internships, individual instruction, and career preparation.
Pfeiffer University allows nine (9) hours (three courses) of transferable credit with a grade of ‘B’ or better. Speak to an advisor for details.
Applying for Admission
Pfeiffer University uses a rolling admissions system but recommends that graduate transfer students complete the application process and receive their admissions decisions no later than one month prior to their desired start date. The exception to this is our Master of Marriage and Family Therapy degree. This program has February 1 (summer term) and March 1 (fall term) application deadlines.
How To Apply
- Your online application
- Official transcripts from each school you have attended
- Three letters of recommendation (requested on your application)
- Results from the MAT, GMAT, or GRE (code 5536)
- The MHA, MHA/MBA, and MHA/MSL programs do not require a test
- Applicants with at least an undergraduate GPA of 2.8/4.0 and 5+ years of relevant work experience as documented with a professional resume, and/or a graduate degree from an accredited institution, are exempt from this test requirement.
The GRE is required for the MMFT program. The MMFT, MAPT, MAT, AND MSE require essays.
If you are applying to transfer into the MBA program, Accounting I & II, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics and Business Statistics are all prerequisites. Any deficiencies are to be taken within the first year of the program.
Graduate Degree Programs Offered
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Science in Leadership (MSL)
- MBA/MHA Joint Degree
- MBA/MSL Joint Degree
- MHA/MSL Joint Degree
- Master of Science Financial Fraud Investigation (MSFFI)
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy (MMFT)
- Master of Practical Theology (MAPT)
- Master of Science Education (MSE)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MS-PAS)