Office of Career Services and Internships
Discover what you can do.
Pfeiffer ensures that our students graduate prepared to excel, lead, and serve.
Individual career counseling and informative assessments help you explore options and prepare for career success.
The Office of Career Services and Internships resources include:
- connections with alumni, corporate recruiters, local businesses and the surrounding community.
- opportunities for research, externships, internships and jobs.
- interview preparation, job and internship search assistance, resume and cover letter development, and career counseling.
- access to the Director of Internships and Career Planning. Contact [email protected] to make an appointment.
Virtual resources include:
- Big Interview: a tool offering best interview practices and virtual mock interviews to students and alumni (Big Interview Alumni Page).
- Virtual Career Center: a student resource available at Blackboard > Organizations > VIrtual Career Center.