- Admissions & Aid
- How To Apply
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Degree Completion Admissions
- Tuition and Fees
- International Admissions
- Financial Aid
- Assessments and Testing
- Admissions Team
Advance your career through personalized instruction and hands-on internships through Pfeiffer University’s diverse graduate programs.
Many of our graduate programs use a rolling admissions system. We encourage applicants to apply well in advance for space availability.
The Marriage and Family Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Physician Assistant Studies programs utilize an application cycle period.
How To Apply
First, check the specific requirements of the graduate degree program to verify if you have completed all prerequisite courses:
- The Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MHA/MBA Joint Degree
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MSOT)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS)
- Submit your graduate application here.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Depending on the program, additional items such as letters of recommendation, essays, or resumes may be required.