- Admissions & Aid
- How To Apply
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Degree Completion Admissions
- Tuition and Fees
- International Admissions
- Financial Aid
- Assessments and Testing
- Admissions Team
How to Apply
Begin your Pfeiffer journey today!
Pfeiffer University uses a rolling admissions system but recommends that students submit their applications for admission by May 1 to ensure space availability. The deadline for honors awards is February 1.
Undergraduate applicants, submit your:
- Official high school transcript or GED certificate
Learn more about undergraduate admissions here.
Graduate applicants, submit* your
- Official transcript
- Letters of recommendation
Learn more about graduate admissions here.
* Graduate programs may require additional materials or processes. Read the requirements carefully.
Degree completion applicants, submit your:
- Transcripts from any post secondary schools you have attended
Learn more about degree completion here.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Your education can be affordable and accessible. Learn more about tuition and fees, financial aid, and available scholarships today.