- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Degree Completion Programs
- Academic Centers
- Academic Departments
- Partnership Program
Department of Education
The Department of Education at Pfeiffer University prepares the students of today to become the teachers of tomorrow. Our programs equip teachers to meet the needs, capabilities, and interests of various populations. Through classroom learning, hands-on projects, and student teaching, Pfeiffer’s education students graduate ready for meaningful careers.
The six degrees within the department of education are:
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Physical Education
- Bachelor of Science in Comprehensive Science Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Special Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Educational Studies
- 3-2 Program in Elementary Education BA/MSE: Elementary Education
Pfeiffer’s teacher education program is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and approved by the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI).