- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Degree Completion Programs
- Academic Centers
- Academic Departments
- Partnership Program
Department of Education
The Department of Education at Pfeiffer University prepares today’s students to become tomorrow’s teachers. Our programs equip teachers to meet various populations’ needs, capabilities, and interests. Through classroom learning, hands-on projects, and student teaching, Pfeiffer’s education students graduate ready for meaningful careers.
The programs within the department of education are:
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Physical Education
- Bachelor of Science in Comprehensive Science Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Special Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Educational Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Residency Licensure
- Academically & Intellectually Gifted Add-on Licensure
Pfeiffer’s teacher education program is accredited by the Council on the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and approved by the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI).
Faculty & Staff
9 results found.
TQP Induction Specialist & Grant Program Coordinator
Professor of Elementary Education and Dean of the Graduate School
Assistant Professor of Education
Professor of Elementary Education & Coordinator of Undergraduate Elementary Education Cohort
No results found.