- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Degree Completion Programs
- Academic Centers
- Academic Departments
- Partnership Program
Department of Business
The Department of Business at Pfeiffer University equips students for the 21st century marketplace through dynamic curriculum, skill development, and hands-on projects. Business students learn how to combine cutting-edge thought and technological developments with the complexities of real-world problems to create ethical, positive solutions.
The five degrees under the auspices of the department of business are:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts in Sport Management
- Business Management & Leadership/MBA 3-2 Program
All business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).