Welcome to Pfeiffer University’s graduate degree programs, where advanced academic challenges are coupled with real world experience.
Pfeiffer graduate students experience personalized instruction and hands-on internships to prepare them for career advancement.
Pfeiffer University uses a rolling admissions system for all graduate programs except for Marriage and Family Therapy (MMFT). We encourage applicants to apply well in advance for space availability.
How to Apply
Our simple applications process takes only minutes to complete.
- Check the specific requirements of the graduate degree program to see if you have completed all prerequisite courses. (See below)
- Begin the online application process by completing the linked inquiry form.
- Submit your official transcripts from all undergraduate colleges attended.
- Depending on the program, submit your graduate admissions test scores. The Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and Miller Analogies Test (MAT) are all acceptable.
- Submit a current professional resume. A combination of past academic achievement and related work experience may qualify applicants for a waiver of the testing requirement.
- Submit the required letters of recommendation.
- Veterans, please see our Military Benefits page for special programs.
- Check the specific requirements of the degree program to determine if you need to submit any additional materials to be considered for admission. (See below.)
Application Requirements by Graduate Degree Program
Pfeiffer University offers the following master's degree programs:
Programs may have specific requirements for admissions.
Please visit the master's in marriage and family therapy program page for details on February 1 and March 1 application deadlines and specific application process.
Graduate Tuition and Fees
Find detailed information for your unique situation by following the links below:
- Veteran or Active Duty Military Student Admissions
- International Graduate Students
- Transfer Students
For more information about our graduate programs call (704) 521-9116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.