- Student Life
- Faith and Service
- Pfeiffer Journey
- Campus Life
- Pfeiffer Traditions
- Student Organizations
- Center for Health Sciences
- Graduate Campus
- Campus Safety
Servant Leadership & Faith Formation
Established in 1999, the Francis Center for Servant Leadership & Faith Formation reflects John Wesley’s charge to love God and one another.
Students who participate in integrated service and academics through the Center:
- experience the application of conceptual knowledge to real-world settings, particularly those focused on social justice and faith-related issues.
- develop an understanding of servant leadership and faith formation
- grow in awareness of how one’s vocation can help achieve the common good.
- engage in activities that build social capital in the campus & local community.
The Francis Scholar program awards $500 scholarships to upperclassmen who show an aptitude for servant leadership and faith formation. Francis Scholars commit to completing 40 volunteer hours per semester. Learn more by contacting [email protected]
Have Questions? Just ask!
Misenheimer, N.C. 28109