- Admissions & Aid
- How To Apply
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Degree Completion Admissions
- Tuition and Fees
- International Admissions
- Financial Aid
- Assessments and Testing
- Admissions Team
Advance your career through personalized instruction and hands-on internships through Pfeiffer University’s diverse graduate programs.
We use a rolling admissions system for all graduate programs except for Marriage and Family Therapy (MMFT). We encourage applicants to apply well in advance for space availability.
How To Apply
First, check the specific requirements of the graduate degree program to verify if you have completed all prerequisite courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Science in Leadership (MSL)
- MHA/MBA Joint Degree
- MBA/MSL Joint Degree
- MHA/MSL Joint Degree
- Master of Science Financial Fraud Investigation (MSFFI)
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MMFT) (M.A.)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MSOT)
- Master of Practical Theology (MAPT) (M.A.)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS)
- Submit your graduate application here.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Depending on the program, additional items such as letters of recommendation, essays, or resumes may be required.