Sign up. Show up. Level up.
Your college experience is far more meaningful when you get involved in the life of the university through work, play, or service. Gain practical experience, build relationships, network for your future and – most importantly – have fun! Sign up to get involved in a club (or two). Show up and participate in your club's programs and events. When you're ready, level up and become an officer or leader!
Campus Activities Board (CAB) - where students connect & belong
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) sponsors musicians, comedians, speakers, movies and many more activities. Most are free and offer the opportunity for students to relax, unwind, and develop relationships with peers.
Check out the activities listed in the weekly newsletter posted around campus. You can also get the latest by checking in with the Campus Activities Board (CAB). Find out what’s happening this week!
Student Government Association (SGA) -- Make a Difference
Are you a natural leader? Do you care about the student experience for you and your peers? Get involved with Student Government (SGA) and make your mark at Pfeiffer.
Find Your Club
Follow the links provided below to learn more about our clubs and student organizations:
- Athletic Ministries at Pfeiffer (AMP)
- Beliefs & Values Council
- Campus Activities Board (CAB)
- Connections -- Student Led Worship
- Computer Information & Gaming Society
- Francis Center for Servant Leadership
- Habitat for Humanity - Pfeiffer Chapter
- It's On Us
- Marriage and Family Therapy Graduate Student Association
- Nursing Club
- People of Color and Alliances
- Pfeiffer Animal Welfare Society (PAWS)
- Pfeiffer Green
- Pfeiffer Outdoors
- Peer Mentors
- Peer Ministries Leadership Team
- Phi Beta Lambda
- School of Education Club
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- Students Who Occasionally Roll Dice (SWORD)
- The Pfilm Society
- The Phoenix
Start a New Student Organization
Don't see a club for your favorite activity or interest? Find some like-minded peers and start a new one!
Official Pfeiffer student organizations are groups formed for specific educational, professional, social, recreational, service or enjoyment purposes that derive membership and leadership from the student body.