- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Degree Completion Programs
- Academic Centers
- Academic Departments
- Partnership Program
EdAssist by Bright Horizons allows current employees of partner businesses and organizations to take advantage of a 20% tuition discount when they enroll in Pfeiffer graduate programs. Pfeiffer provides affordable online options that enhance the professional credentials of individuals as well as contribute to an organization’s global preparedness and overall workforce strength.
How do I receive the discount?
When applying, if your employer or organization is a Pfeiffer Partner through EdAssist, list them in the ‘employer‘ field and your discount will automatically be applied.
Am I limited to certain programs or a campus location?
Yes, the discount applies to the following online graduate degree programs:
- The Master of Business Administration
- The Master of Health Administration
- The Master of Science in Organizational Change
- The Master of Arts in Teaching
- The Master of Business Administration/Master of Science in Organizational Change
- The Master of Health Administration/Master of Business Administration
- The Master of Health Administration/Master of Science in Organizational Change
The discount does not apply to the Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Master of Occupational Therapy, or undergraduate degree programs. Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
What do I need to do to get started?
Apply! You can apply online today to take advantage of your EdAssist Partner discount!