When you begin your studies at Pfeiffer University, you quickly settle into your new home away from home.
Our First Year Program ensures that you find your place in our welcoming campus community, where every student is encouraged to explore academic and career options through a variety of curricular and co-curricular opportunities. Your faculty mentor assists you in finding educational resources and challenges, and your peer mentor helps you with the transition to college life.
Discover your potential in an inspiring educational environment.
Welcome to Pfeiffer University.
We are pleased you are considering Pfeiffer to continue your education.
The college application process is exciting. At Pfeiffer, we aim to make sure you have everything needed to make an informed decision. Our enrollment team is ready to guide you and your family through this critical process.
Explore our website to learn more about different majors, campus activities and events, athletics programs and much more. Feel free to contact our office to schedule a campus visit and see for yourself all Pfeiffer has to offer. We look forward to seeing you on campus.
Pfeiffer University uses a rolling admissions system but recommends that students submit their applications for admission by May 1 to ensure space availability. The deadline for applications to be reviewed for honors awards is Feb. 1.
How to Apply
To begin your undergraduate education at Pfeiffer University, you need to have completed:
- Four units of English
- Three units of math (including Algebra)
- Two units of science (including one lab science)
- Two units of social studies
Pfeiffer builds upon this solid foundation, providing you the personal attention and experience you need to graduate fully equipped for your future career.
Begin the online application process by clicking here: Apply Online
- Complete the application form.
- Have your high school counselor send your official high school transcript. (A General Education Development certificate is also acceptable.)
- Use the following links to submit your Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Testing (ACT) scores to the Office of Admissions (optional).
Tuition and Fees
We want to help make your studies at Pfeiffer affordable and accessible. Follow these links for more information about:
If you have been accepted in the upcoming class and you are ready to become a Falcon, you can submit your enrollment deposit to reserve your spot! Use the link below to send your deposit electronically through our safe and secure online payment system. Deposits are refundable until May 1 for fall enrollment and November 1 for spring enrollment.
Follow these links for more information:
- Transfer undergraduate students
- Veterans and active duty military undergraduate students
- International undergraduate students
- Prior learning credits, testing, and assessments
Prospective Homeschool Students
We recognize the extraordinary talents and achievements that home-educated students bring to our campus. Homeschool students are eligible for the same institutional aid as other prospective students. As a Homeschool Friendly University, Pfeiffer excels in providing a welcome and nurturing environment for homeschool students and their families.
Are you ready to enroll at Pfeiffer University?
You've paid your deposit. You've completed the FAFSA. Now what?
1. Send us your final transcript.
2. Please review the following helpful guides and pages:
3. Please review the following forms and submit to the appropriate department listed:
- Disabilities Disclosure Form
- Athletes must complete and submit all forms required by the Athletic Department. (Some of these forms must be printed out and filled in by your physician; please note which vaccinations are required for our clinic.)
4. Attend Orientation. (Orientation is mandatory for all new students, including transfers and commuters.) Meet faculty, staff, peer mentors and upperclassmen. Get to know your way around campus and make friends, so you feel comfortable when you move in.
New students enrolling in the Fall will attend two different orientations.
- SOAR (Summer Orientation Advising and Registration) occurs the summer before enrollment. SOAR is a two-day, overnight experience for new students. During SOAR, students go through advising, register for classes and attend other informational sessions.
- Fall Orientation occurs before move-in day in August and allows new students to get acquainted with campus resources and meet their peers.
New students enrolling in the Spring will attend one orientation.
- Spring Orientation occurs before move-in day in January and allows new students to get acquainted with campus resources and meet their peers.
Have questions about orientation? Just ask!
Director of Residence Life
5. Learn about Pfeiffer’s First Year Experience.
6. Log into your my.Pfeiffer account at http://my.pfeiffer.edu.
To access my.Pfeiffer, you will need to use your username and password from your admissions letter.
Username: Student ID Number (included in your admissions letter)
Password: Assigned in your admissions letter
7. Check on your my.Pfeiffer account to fill out the housing application and to find out what to bring and not bring on move-in day!
Meet the Admissions Team
Executive Director of Admissions
Ms. Boyd has 21 years of higher education and previously served as the Director of Financial Aid and Director of Graduate Admissions and Adult Undergraduate Admissions. While Director of Graduate Admissions and Adult Undergraduate, Ms. Boyd planned and implemented innovative recruitment strategies to increase new student enrollment; developed and formed community college and corporate partnerships to enhance applicant pool, created and designed email marketing campaigns utilizing email software tools; and introduced new online applications through the University’s database. Ms. Boyd also cultivated relationships with senior leaders/executives within the University to address admissions enrollment trends, as well as monitored and studied statistical reports to enhance recruitment strategies, yield management, forecasting, and operational efficiency.
Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions
Area: Western North Carolina
My name is Lynzie Ashe and I serve the Associate Director of Undergradauate Admissions for Pfeiffer University. I am so excited to help you find your passion at Pfeiffer and help you make this your new home! It is my duty to answer any of your questions and help make your transition an enjoyable experience. Pfeiffer is a community that will allow you to feel supported and encouraged throughout your education career. I cannot wait to watch you grow and experience Pfeiffer for the amazing university that it is. See you around campus and GO FALCONS!
Brittney Washington '15
Senior Admissions Counselor
Area: Mecklenburg County, NC and Out-of-State Admissions
My name is Brittney Washington ’15 and I serve as the Mecklenburg County, North Carolina and Out-of-State Admissions Counselor for Pfeiffer University. My time at Pfeiffer was an amazing experience that has impacted me for the rest of my life. It is my pleasure to help guide you through the admissions process and to help answer any questions you may have. Come see why Pfeiffer is your new home away from home. I can’t wait to have you on campus!
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Have questions? Just ask!