Degree Completion Transfer Students
With previous college experience, you know what you’re looking for when it comes to a learning environment where you will thrive.
From flexible programs and valuable practical opportunities to small classes and mentoring from subject experts, you’ll find that learning environment at Pfeiffer. We welcome:
Transfer students are those who have completed high school and attended another regionally accredited institution of higher learning. Transfer applicants should be eligible for readmission or should have graduated from, the last college attended.
Transfer students are often pleasantly surprised at how welcoming the Pfeiffer University community is. You are much more than a number here; we delight in helping each student find his or her greatest potential in an inspiring educational setting.
Transfer students are encouraged to request advance evaluations of their transcripts to determine which courses will be accepted for transfer to Pfeiffer University and how credit will be applied toward either the general education requirements, the major program or electives.
Readmission applicants are students who have withdrawn from Pfeiffer University and wish to return. Welcome back!
Non-degree students are those who wish to take courses without seeking a degree from Pfeiffer University. Engage in exceptional opportunities to learn from subject experts and your fellow students. Here at Pfeiffer, we give every student — traditional or nontraditional — our full attention.
Pfeiffer University uses a rolling admissions system but recommends that students submit their applications for admission by May 1 to ensure space availability. The deadline for applications to be reviewed for honors awards is Jan. 8.
Transferring Credits/Prior Learning Credits
You may have credits that can transfer or may be able to test out of certain classes. Please go to our Assessment and Testing page to get more information about prior learning credits, portfolio assessments, CLEP testing and other options to gain or transfer credits.
Need to know which courses you've taken that will transfer? Click on the program link below to find specific information for your major:
- Business Management and Leadership (BMAL)
- Business Management and Leadership (AAS)
- Criminal Justice (CRIM)
- Criminal Justice (AAS)
- Health Administration (HA)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
How to Apply
If you are a transfer student:
- Have an official transcript sent from each college attended directly to the Office of Admissions, email@example.com.
- Applicants with fewer than 24 semester hours of transferable work should also submit an official high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores.
If you wish to apply for readmission:
- If you have attended other schools since leaving Pfeiffer, have official transcripts from each college attended sent to the Office of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will also want to complete this articulation agreement as you prepare to transfer.
General Instructions on How to Apply
Begin the online application process by clicking here: Apply Online
- Complete the application form.
- Have your high school counselor send your official high school transcript to the Office of Admissions, email@example.com. (A General Education Development certificate is also acceptable.)
- Use the following links to send your Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Testing (ACT) scores to the Office of Admissions.
Degree Completion Tuition and Fees
We want to help make your studies at Pfeiffer affordable and accessible. Follow these links for more information about:
Degree Completion Admissions Advisor
Questions? Just ask!