Admission is granted MBA/MSL applicants who satisfy ALL of the criteria stated below:
- A completed Pfeiffer University graduate application for admission.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a satisfactory grade point average
- Satisfactory undergraduate prerequisite requirements
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities previously attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Graduate Entrance Assessment (GRE, GMAT or Miller Analogies Test preferred).
- Test requirement is waived for applicants already possessing an earned a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- The requirement is waived for applicants with an undergraduate GPA of 2.8 or greater who document 5-7 years of professional work experience.
Students may be accepted into the program and will have until the end of the first year of graduate study to satisfy the undergraduate prerequisite. Core courses (other than MBA 701 and MSL 702) may not be taken until all required prerequisites have been met. All other admission requirements must be satisfied prior to beginning graduate-level courses.
Pfeiffer University has a maximum time to completion of a degree as seven (7) years from the time of initial enrollment except for the Master of Marriage and Family Therapy, which is five (5) years.