Master of Business Administration
Take charge. Inspire positive change. Become a leader.
Effective managers skillfully direct and manage financial resources, data-informed decision making, organizational change, and human resource optimization to achieve key business outcomes.
While you earn your Pfeiffer MBA, you will engage in real-time applied research - designed to effect change within your organization concurrent with your studies - with an emphasis on ethics and corporate sustainability in business practice. Lectures, small-group study, and case study analysis will hone your business acumen and situation awareness to optimize your managerial effectiveness.
With classes offered online, this program is ideal for working professionals.
This degree program requires 36 semester hours.
If you are interested in pursuing a joint degree, follow the links provided below to learn more:
- MBA 700 Business Foundation
- MBA 701 Organizational Communications
- MSL 702 Organizational Behavior
- MBA 703 Quantitative Decision Making*
- MBA 704 Managerial Accounting**
- MBA 705 Economics for Leadership***
- MBA 706 Managerial Finance
- MBA 707 Marketing Management
- MBA 740 Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- MBA 755 Business Agility
- MBA 799 Strategic Management and Leadership
Students without these prerequisites may be admitted on a provisional basis and must complete requirements within one year.
**Accounting I & II
***Microeconomics and Macroeconomics or equivalent
For descriptions of courses, visit the academic catalog.
Earn your bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years. Motivated undergraduate students should consider our 3/2 program.
- Completed Pfeiffer University Application
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Satisfactory completion of the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or other standardized graduate admissions tests.
- (Waived for applicants with an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.8/4.0 and at least 5-7 years of relevant work experiences as documented with a professional resume. Also waived for applicants with a graduate degree from an accredited institution).
Pfeiffer University has a maximum time to completion of a degree as seven (7) years from the time of initial enrollment except for the Master of Marriage and Family Therapy, which is five (5) years.
It is expected that students who enter the MBA program have a working knowledge of commonly used computer programs involving word processing, database, and spreadsheet software. It is also recommended that each student have an individual email address and be familiar with Internet practices.
Tuition & Fees
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Managers play a vital role in a company’s profitability and viability. An MBA is one of the most flexible and versatile degrees, opening doors to a variety of employment opportunities. From CEO to management positions in just about any field, an MBA prepares you for leadership positions in business.
Ready to get started? Apply now.
Graduate and Degree Completion Enrollment
Have questions? Just ask!