Graduate Certificate in Leadership
The Graduate Certificate of Leadership provides a concentrated examination and optimization of your organizational leadership performance across key dimensions of core leadership roles, functions, and strategies. You will learn and apply tactics in real-time, effecting organizational change and business outcomes attainment.
The Graduate Leadership Certificate, within the School of Business, is offered online.
You will complete four graduate-level courses to earn a Graduate Certificate in Leadership. Up to nine credits (3 courses) from this certificate program may be applied toward the completion of a Master of Leadership or a Master of Business Administration degree.
- MSL 702 Organizational Behavior
- MSL 710 Effective Leadership
- MSL 740 Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- MSL 750 Organizational Change Management
See the academic catalog for details.
Admission is granted Graduate Leadership Certificate applicants who satisfy ALL of the criteria stated below:
- Submit Free Online Application - https://explore.pfeiffer.edu/applynow/inquiryform
- Bachelor’s Degree - Official transcript from the institution where a Bachelor’s degree was earned
- Individuals may complete this Graduate Certificate as a stand-alone. If you decide to earn a master's degree, three of these courses may be transferred for credit toward the curriculum requirements.
Tuition & Fees
Pfeiffer’s leadership certificate qualifies you for a wide range of career opportunities in human resources, management, and business.
Ready to get started? Apply now.
Graduate and Degree Completion Enrollment
Have questions? Just ask!