Contact an Academic Advisor

Have questions about scheduling classes?

Number of credits or semester hours needed to graduate? An academic advisor can answer them — or point you in the right direction.

Note: You may also consult program-specific faculty or staff members by checking the university directory or your academic program’s main page.

Office of Academic Affairs

(704) 463-3164