- Submit CASPA application
- All applicants to the Pfeiffer University Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program must apply through the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA).
- Applicants may start applying to the Pfeiffer University Master of Science Physician Assistant Studies program through CASPA on April 30, 2021, and our deadline for applications to be received through CASPA is September 1, 2021.
- We will be accepting and reviewing applications on an ongoing basis until the deadline of September 1, 2021.
- Click here for CASPA Application Fees.
- For the class entering in January of 2022
- CASPA applications may be submitted starting April 29, 2021
- Deadline for submission of applications to CASPA is September 1st, 2021
- Qualified candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis June, 2021 through November 1st, 2021 and admission cycles thereafter;
- Number of students or 3rd cohort – 45
- Maximum entering class 2023 and thereafter – 45
See Interview Process below for details.
Note: CASPA takes no part in the selection of students.
- Transcripts/Application updates
- Transcripts are to be sent to CASPA, not to the Pfeiffer University MS-PAS program.
- Do not send additional coursework or experience information to the Pfeiffer University MS-PAS program unless such information is specifically requested.
Ready to apply to Pfeiffer University?
Tell us about yourself and you’ll be on your way.