Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Leadership
Start a business. Lead a team. Grow in confidence.
Pfeiffer’s business management and leadership (BMAL) degree completion program cultivates an understanding of the major functional areas of business — accounting, economics, finance, marketing, and management. The curriculum covers techniques of analysis and the problem-solving skills necessary to effectively serve in today’s business environment.
Pfeiffer’s business management and leadership degree completion program, in the division of business, is offered online. The program is designed for working adults who desire flexibility and convenience.
The total minimum semester hours needed for the B.S. in business management and leadership is 120 semester hours (SH), including 51 SH in core courses. Pfeiffer University at Charlotte's residency requirement is 45 semester hours.
Core Courses (51 SH)
- ACCT 201 Introduction: Financial Accounting
- ACCT 202 Introduction: Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 330 Financial Information Analysis
- BMAL 212 Principles of Finance
- BMAL 241 Marketing
- BMAL 251 Business Law I
- BMAL 261 Principles of Management
- BMAL 271 Survey of Leadership
- BMAL 301 Ethical Issues in Leadership
- BMAL 311 Business Statistics
- BMAL 371 Organizational Behavior
- BMAL 381 Global Dimensions of Leadership
- BMAL 411 Business Statistics II
- BMAL 471 Organizational Change
- BMAL 491 Business Strategy
- COMM 345 Business and Professional Communication
- ECON 200 Survey of Economics
For descriptions of courses, visit the academic catalog.
Please submit the following:
- Copies of official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended are required.
- If you have applied for financial aid, the financial aid transcript must be submitted to the Office of Financial Aid.
Prior Learning Credits
There are several ways to get credit for previous educational experience and/or knowledge in a subject. Review our prior learning credits policy on the admissions page.
Tuition & Fees
Managers play a vital role in a company’s profitability and viability. The flexibility and versatility of a B.S. in business management and leadership will surely open doors in a variety of business environments. Prepare to lead, inspire and direct individuals, teams and entire organizations. A business management degree grants you opportunities to influence and spark positive change.
Ready to get started? Apply now.
Have questions? Just ask!