Student Government Association (SGA)
Become a student representative; let your voice be heard!
If you’d like to make a difference on campus and feel that you embody the mission of Pfeiffer University, we invite you to serve on the Student Government Association.
To improve the quality of the student experience by advocating for students’ interests while guiding and supporting student clubs and organizations.
To be the voice of the student body at Pfeiffer to the staff and administration.
- We are committed to being involved in the life of the student body.
- We are committed to working as a team to accomplish our mission and vision.
- We will hold each other accountable to fulfilling the needs of the student body.
- We value the mission of Pfeiffer University and seek to embody it at all times.
- We approach all that we do with integrity and with respect for the dignity of every student.
The SGA is known for:
- Funding for student activities, events and programming
- Dream Big Taskforce: Enhancing the overall student experience at Pfeiffer
- Green Taskforce: Encouraging awareness and responsible stewardship of the environment
- S.M.I.L.E. Taskforce: Providing opportunities to increase student interest and involvement
- Security and Security Task Force: Conducting annual campus surveys and evaluations to promote and enhance student safety and security
- Public Relations Taskforce: Creating the model for communication, professional image and overall public relations needs of SGA and its continuing efforts in being the model student organization
Essential Forms to Download
- Membership Application
- Officer Handbook
- Student Leader Handbook
- Clubs and Organizations Registration Form
- Funding Request Form
- Agenda Template
- Resolution Template
- General Minutes Template
- Executive Minutes Template
Leave a Legacy
Serve your fellow students as part of the Student Government Association.
Student Government Officers 2016-17
|Vice President||Samantha Smith|
|Senior Senators||Lillie Brady|
|Junior Senator||Tori Jackson|
|Sophomore Senator||Patrick Barnes|
|Commuter Senator||Victoria Andaya|
|Non-Traditional Senator||Joseph VanBencoten|
Student Government Association Advisor