Sports Chaplaincy Program
Are you a leader on and off the field?
Consider becoming a sports chaplain to provide a spiritual presence for your team and on campus.
- Build relationships with everyone on their athletic team
- Seek out those that are struggling with the change to college life
- Make themselves available to their student-athlete peers
- Athletic Ministries at Pfeiffer (AMP)
- Lead the Blessings of the Fields at the beginning of the fall semester
- Attend athletic events with their team
- Update the Head Sports Chaplain regarding the health of their ministry
- Practice daily spiritual growth (devotions, reading Bible, etc.)
- Pray consistently for the Pfeiffer athletic community and the Chaplaincy Program
- Look for ways to enhance and expand the Chaplaincy Program
- Lead by example in regard to servant leadership
Provide spiritual support and guidance as a purposeful part of your time at Pfeiffer University.
Sports Chaplaincy Program Advisor