Knapp Fitness Center Gym Classes
Want to get in shape (or stay in shape)?
Need to take a break from studying and release a little stress? Exercise is the perfect way to blow off some steam, and the fitness center is a great place to do it.
The Knapp Fitness Center offers:
- Free fitness classes such as tai chi, Hip-Hop, 30 Minute Core and Boot Camp. (The classes are drop-in classes so you don't need to register ahead of time; you can participate when convenient. Just check the schedule for times.)
- "Open gym” times for informal recreation and physical activity at the following times
- Mon.- Thur. 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Fri. 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sat. 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sun. 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Use of the fitness room, which includes aerobic and weight training equipment.
- Gym time for group fitness. (Any recognized student organization can reserve the gym.)
Stay Healthy, Stay Happy
Physical fitness is a key piece of healthy living. Take advantage of the many different opportunities here at Knapp Gym to discover the form of exercise you enjoy most. It’s our hope that you fall in love with exercising and develop fitness habits that carry you through the rest of your life!