Health and Fitness
Get into the best shape of your life while studying at Pfeiffer.
- Exercise regularly through play days, intramural sports, participation on sports teams or workouts in the fitness center.
- Eat healthfully through our dining hall meal plan options, and Sodexo’s Mindful Eating wellness program.
- Access health services as needed from an on-campus nurse practitioner.
- Manage stress through walks by Gibson Lake on the wooded paths or relaxation on the campus grounds.
- Take a yoga or tai chi class, bulk up in the gym or use the pool to find your ideal form of exercise.
- Get emotional support from our Personal Development and Counseling Services. Visit our office in Stokes Student Center Mon.–Fri. between 8–5 or make an appointment by email or by calling (704) 463-3439.
Eat well, exercise well, live well. At Pfeiffer we support healthy living in every way.