Health and Fitness
Get into the best shape of your life while studying at Pfeiffer.
- Exercise regularly through play days, intramural sports, participation on sports teams or workouts in the fitness center.
- Eat healthfully through our dining hall meal plan options, and Sodexo’s Mindful Eating wellness program.
- Access health services as needed from an on-campus nurse practitioner.
- Manage stress through walks by Gibson Lake on the wooded paths or relaxation on the campus grounds.
- Take a yoga or tai chi class, bulk up in the gym or use the pool to find your ideal form of exercise.
- Get emotional support from our Personal Development and Counseling Services. Visit our office in Stokes Student Center (Suite 117A) or make an appointment by email or by calling (704) 463-3439.
Eat well, exercise well, live well. At Pfeiffer we support healthy living in every way.