Christians Engaged in Faith Formation (CEF)
Want to engage with a spiritual community filled with vitality and inspiration?
If you want to get new ideas or share your ideas with other Christian leaders, join the CEF, where you can make a difference on campus and in the surrounding community. Contribute to our campus Christian fellowship.
CEF members are known for the following activities and services:
- Leading worship services for area churches, particularly those with few young people in their congregations.
- Leading chapel worship services at least once per academic year.
- Facilitating an annual service project through which they gather shoe boxes that are filled with non-perishable items and wrapped in Christmas paper that are then distributed by Stanly County ministries to persons in need. The boxes contain items such as socks, gloves, hats, non-perishable food, small Bibles, pens, paper, candy, toothbrushes and paste, soap, shampoo, combs, deodorant and hand sanitizers. Everyone on campus is invited to participate.
- Sponsoring an Angel Tree child (buying presents for a child in need).
- Providing fun services such as face painting at homecoming and basketball games.
CEF is an association of leaders connected to one another and to God, energized for the work of faith formation and guided by Acts 2:42.
"The believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, to the community, to their shared meals and to their prayers." (Common English Bible)
Christians Engaged in Faith Formation Advisor