- Submit the Application for Admission along with a $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Please submit a signed transcript request form along with your application. Copies of official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended will be required. As a service to you, our staff will submit the signed request on your behalf, and any transcript request fees will be paid by Pfeiffer University. Click here to access the Transcript Request form. If students have applied for financial aid, the financial aid transcript must be submitted to the Office of Financial Aid at Pfeiffer University.
- Apply online OR click here to access a printable application and mail to:
Office of Admissions
4701 Park Rd
Charlotte, NC 28209
Tuition and Fees
|Tuition Charges and Fees||Per Semester Hour|
|Full Time Tuition||$326|
|Part Time Tuition||$431.50|
|Challenge Exam Fee||$205|
|Other Fees and Charges||Fee Amount|
|Technology Fee - Fall and Spring Semester||$185|
|Technology Fee - Summer Session||$110|
|Late Registration Fee||$75|
|Returned Check Fee - Per Check||$25|
|*Fees are non refundable|
|*Full Time status is defined as carrying a course load of 12 semester hours during the Fall or Spring term|
Scholarships for Adult Learners
The Adult Learner Scholarship is for adult learners enrolling as new students in the Center for Professional Advancement undergraduate degree program.
- $1000 per academic year, renewable
- 3.0 GPA at transfer or 3.0 high school GPA
- Applicants submit one page, double spaced paper supporting your desire to enroll in the Center for Professional Advancement.
Professional Advancement and Degree Completion Programs at Pfeiffer Charlotte, NC
Welcome to Pfeiffer University, where completing your undergraduate degree or professional certification means more than career advancement. Here we provide indispensable opportunities for lifelong improvement in your personal and professional life. One way we do this is through undergraduate degree completion and continuing education programs that fit the needs and schedules of busy working adults.
At Pfeiffer University, students have the option of learning in an online or on-campus format-whichever fits their needs best.
With Pfeiffer's degree completion programs, you can achieve success any way you define it. Pfeiffer's degree completion programs are challenging as well as enriching and flexible. And our professors will guide you every step of the way.
Degree completion programs offered at our Charlotte, N.C., campus and online include:
- Business Management & Leadership - BS
- Criminal Justice - BS
- Health Administration - BS
- Human Relations - BA
- Interdisciplinary Studies - BA
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (coming soon) - BS
Click here for information about which courses you've taken previously that will transfer.
For adult learners seeking non-degree certification and other continuing education programs to enhance their careers or expand their knowledge in a variety of subject areas, Pfeiffer's Center for Professional Advancement offers programs in a variety of areas, including healthcare management, marketing through social media and more.
If you're searching for accredited, on-site degree completion programs in Charlotte, N.C., or online opportunities that can be accessed anywhere in the world, look no further than Pfeiffer University. Classes in either format will help you take the steps that lead to achieving your goals. Schedule a tour of campus today to experience for yourself why Pfeiffer University is the best choice for ongoing education.
Dr. Tracy Espy
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs