Prior Learning Credits
Students may earn college credit for acceptable scores on the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and the DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST). These tests are administered through our testing center at 4701 Park Rd., Charlotte, NC 28209.
Call (704) 945-7320 for more information or to schedule a testing date. Fees are listed below:
- Testing Fee to Educational Testing Services is $80.00.
- Registration Fee to Pfeiffer University is $20.00.
Credit by Special Examination (Undergraduate)
Any student enrolled in the University who receives departmental approval is eligible to receive credit by special examination (challenge exams) for specific Pfeiffer University courses. Competence gained through study and/or experience may provide background for students who wish to attempt such examinations. Students seeking credit by examination should, on forms provided by their advisors, request approval. No student will be allowed to repeat a special examination in a given course within one year.
Students with experience in the Reserves, National Guard, or other Armed Forces may be eligible for certain college credit.
What We Offer
|What's in Demand
Learn about the Certified Medical Assistant Program
Check Out the Upcoming Color and Design Workshop
Pfeiffer’s Center for Professional Advancement will foster and encourage lifelong learning by providing a variety of learning opportunities that enrich the community and beyond, and support the mission and strategic plan of Pfeiffer University.
Welcome from the Dean
Paulita Brooker, Ed.D
Dean, Continuing Education and Adult Studies
- Submit the Application for Admission along with a $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Please submit a signed transcript request form along with your application. Copies of official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended will be required. As a service to you, our staff will submit the signed request on your behalf, and any transcript request fees will be paid by Pfeiffer University. Click here to access the Transcript Request form. If students have applied for financial aid, the financial aid transcript must be submitted to the Office of Financial Aid at Pfeiffer University.
- Apply online OR click here to access a printable application and mail to:
Office of Admissions
4701 Park Rd
Charlotte, NC 28209
Thank you for your interest in the degree completion programs at Pfeiffer University's Charlotte campus. An Admissions representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Tuition and Fees
|Tuition Charges and Fees||Per Semester Hour|
|Full Time Tuition||$326|
|Part Time Tuition||$431.50|
|Challenge Exam Fee||$205|
|Other Fees and Charges||Fee Amount|
|Technology Fee - Fall and Spring Semester||$185|
|Technology Fee - Summer Session||$110|
|Late Registration Fee||$75|
|Returned Check Fee - Per Check||$25|
|*Fees are non refundable|
|*Full Time status is defined as carrying a course load of 12 semester hours during the Fall or Spring term|