Pfeiffer University News
G.A. Pfeiffer Library and Dr. Sylvia Hoffmire's Creative Writing Class Welcome Independent Author Karen Nilsen to Misenheimer Campus
- Published on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 ( 11:10 am )
Writer Karen Nilsen will visit Pfeiffer University on Thurs., Feb. 23, 12:30 p.m. in Stokes Student Center, Room 208. She will be on campus to discuss her writing, her decision to publish independently and ways to market one's writing.
Pfeiffer University Offers New Online Transcript Ordering Service
- Published on Thursday, February 16, 2012 ( 10:25 am )
Alumni and Students Able to Order Transcripts via the Web
Pfeiffer University announced today the availability of online transcript ordering to students and alumni, allowing them to order official transcripts via the web anytime. Users can order as many transcripts as they wish in one online session using a major credit card. Transcript ordering can be accessed through Pfeiffer's website, www.pfeiffer.edu/registrar.
2012 Heart of Grace Symposium and Awards at Charlotte Campus on April 13
- Published on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 ( 8:41 am )
Pfeiffer University's 2012 Heart of Grace Symposium and Awards, an annual event that celebrates the personal, professional and service achievements of women, will be held at Pfeiffer's Charlotte campus, 4701 Park Road, on Friday, April 13.
Confucius Institute at Pfeiffer University/Charlotte Welcomes the Shanxi University School of Music
- Published on Friday, January 20, 2012 ( 3:26 pm )
In celebration of the Chinese New Year, the Confucius Institute at Pfeiffer University welcomes from its partner school in Taiyun, China, the Shanxi University School of Music's Dance. The troupe visits Charlotte the week of January 23 for several performances that showcase Chinese traditional dance and instrumental and vocal music.
Pfeiffer Now Completely Smoke-Free
- Published on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 ( 9:31 am )
Pfeiffer University Adopts 100 Percent Tobacco-Free Policy
Pfeiffer University students returned today for the start of the spring semester with all three of Pfeiffer's campuses completely smoke free. The Pfeiffer University Board of Trustees passed a policy that as of Jan. 1, 2012 prohibits tobacco use anywhere on the grounds of its campuses in Mishenheimer, Charlotte and Morrisville.
News 14 Covers AMVETS Career Center on Pfeiffer's Misenheimer Campus
- Published on Thursday, December 15, 2011 ( 9:14 am )
Watch the video on News 14 Carolina's website.
Dr. Susan Wilkie Shares Tips to Avoid Holiday Stress in Wall Street Journal
- Published on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 ( 9:47 am )
Read the complete article from the Wall Street Journal.
AMVETS Career Center Opens on Pfeiffer University's Misenheimer Campus
- Published on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 ( 5:16 pm )
Local Dignitaries On Hand to Dedicate First Such Center in North Carolina
The first AMVETS Career Center in the state of North Carolina opened today on the campus of Pfeiffer University in Misenheimer. The center is supported by one of six grants awarded nationwide from AMVETS, an organization whose mission is to support the needs of veterans of the U.S. armed forces.
Pfeiffer University Opens AMVETS Career Center on its Misenheimer Campus with Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony on Dec. 7, 9 a.m.
- Published on Friday, December 02, 2011 ( 4:38 pm )
Pfeiffer University will honor the 70th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor with the grand opening of an AMVETS Career Center on its Misenheimer campus. The ribbon cutting will take place on Wed., Dec. 7, at 9 a.m., in the Community Room of Stokes Student Center, Pfeiffer University, 48380 U.S. Hwy 52N, Mishenheimer. The Career Center itself, which will be open when classes are in session, will be located in Jane Freeman Hall.
Pfeiffer University Invites Community to Annual Christmas Concert
- Published on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 ( 9:18 am )
Concert Choir, Handbell Choir, Wind Ensemble to Perform
The Pfeiffer University Department of Music and Fine Arts will present its annual Christmas Concert on Sun., Dec. 4, 2011, 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Henry Pfeiffer Chapel on the University's Misenheimer Campus (48340 U.S. Hwy 52N). The concerts are free and open to the public.
Grammy-Nominated Musician Bob Carlin to Perform at Pfeiffer University Nov. 18
- Published on Monday, November 14, 2011 ( 5:06 pm )
Bob Carlin, Grammy nominated musician and author will appear on Pfeiffer University's Misenheimer campus on Fri., Nov. 18 at 10 a.m. in Henry Pfeiffer Chapel. The community is invited to this free event.
Carlin, who was featured earlier this month in the PBS special â€œGive Me the Banjoâ€ for his knowledge of the development of the banjo and his â€œclawhammerâ€ playing technique, will offer a lecture and demonstration of old-time music. After his presentation, Carlin will share in a jam session with students, faculty and friends.
- Pfeiffer Celebrates Founder's Day
- Dr. Bill Moore '80, Brings Success-Driven â€œPlaying Your Bestâ€ Seminars To Pfeiffer Students, Faculty, Staff and Community
- SAAC, Peer Ministries and Residence Life Team Up to Host Pfeiffer Pfights Pfantom 5K Race and Monster Dash
- Pfeiffer University Receives $197,000 Grant from the Charles A. Cannon Charitable Trusts to Enhance Programs Designed to Meet the Needs of First-Year Students
- President Mike Miller Discusses His First Year at Pfeiffer
- Pfeiffer University Convocation Ceremony to Officially Open 2011-2012 Academic Year
Pfeiffer University’s teacher education programs receive national accreditation through 2021
December 16, 2014
Pfeiffer Campuses Welcome New Faculty
August 26, 2014