Pfeiffer University News
New Falcon's Nest portal provides innovative way for alumni and friends to stay connected
- Published on Monday, June 03, 2013 ( 2:59 pm )
This summer, the Office of Alumni Affairs will debut a new interactive environment, The Falcon's Nest. Here, Pfeiffer alumni and friends can register online for events, create a profile and indicate the level of personal information they wish to share with other alumni, update contact information and search for classmates and other Pfeiffer graduates. Users' giving histories for the previous three years will be able accessible to them as well as printer-friendly tax documents.
The Falcon's Nest also includes an alumni directory, which will be available specifically to those who choose to participate. Unless an alumnus creates an account and chooses to share additional detailed information, only his or her name, class year, current city and state are shared electronically.
â€œIn today's tech-savvy world, The Falcon's Nest provides a quick and helpful way for alumni to remain up to date with all their Pfeiffer relationshipsâ€”and, hopefully, reconnect with old friends or renew bonds with their alma mater,â€ said Erica Norris Burroughs â€˜01, director of development.
The Falcon's Nest: Getting Started
- Direct your internet browser to Community.Pfeiffer.Edu.
- Create a new login using your email address or existing social media credentials.
(Please be patient as all submissions must be verified before access is granted to restricted areas of the Falcon's Nest.)
- From your personalized home screen, update your profile and select the personal information you agree to share.
- When access is granted, use the menu buttons on the left side of the screen to visit areas of interest throughout the site.
The Alumni Directory will be accessible only to alumni who don't opt-out of participation. Until you create an account and choose to share additional information on your online profile, we will only display your name, class year, current city and state.
Access the portal at Community.Pfeiffer.edu