Pfeiffer University Campus

Center for Professional Advancement Transfer Page

Looking for information about which courses you've taken previously that will transfer?  Click on the program link below to find specific information for your major.

Business Management and Leadership (BMAL)

Business Management and Leadership (AAS)

Criminal Justice (CRIM)

Criminal Justice (AAS)

Health Administration (HA)

Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)

UGETC to General Education

Fall 2014 Interdisciplinary Studies Degree Completion

Core Courses Title   LocationTime
IDS 414 Introduction to Interdisciplinary Studies       Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
IDS 430 Seminar in IDS          
IDS 490 Capston Project/Thesis          
ENGL 360 Rhetoric       Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
MFT 325 Introduction to Research Methods       Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
COMM 353 Diversity Issues in a Global Context          
COMM 414 Conflict Transformation          
HSTY 210 Current Events - The Present as History          
BMAL 371 Organizational Behavior       Online  
ART 385 Art and the Human Experience          


apply now

Click here to view more class schedules. 

Fall 2014 Health Administration Degree Completion

Core Courses Title   LocationTime
ACCT 221 Principles of Accounting I

ACCT 223 Principles of Accounting II

BMAL 311 Business Statistics

      Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
BMAL 432 Financial Management

      Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
COMP 110 Microcomputer Applications

      CHR/Online 6:00-9:45 PM
ECON 221 Principles of Macroeconomics

ECON 222 Principles of Microeconomics

HA 300 Principles of Healthcare Management

HA 302 Introduction to Public Health

HA 310 Healthcare Marketing

HA 404 Healthcare Economics

HA 405 Medical Communications

HA 406 Healthcare Insurance and Managed Care

HA 414 Legal and Ethical Environment

HA 502 Healthcare Budgeting and Control

HA 504 Health Policy

HA 505 Healthcare Planning and Strategy

HA 520 Special Topics

MATH 220 College Algebra



apply now

Click here to view more class schedules. 

Fall 2014 Human Relations Degree Completion

Core Courses Title   LocationTime
MFT 301 Dating, Marriage and Interpersonal Relations       Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
MFT 302 Systems Foundations of Relationships          
MFT 325 Introduction to Research Methods       Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
MFT 330 Personal Wellness in Modern Society       Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
MFT 403 Skills for Relationships       Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
MFT 450 General Ethics and Morality       Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
MFT 520 Human Sexuality          
MFT 530 Internship in Human Relations       Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
PSYC 295 Psychological Development Over the Lifespan       Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
PSYC 323 Psychology of Adjustment          
PSYC 450 Theories of Personality          


apply now

Click here to view more class schedules. 

Fall 2014 Criminal Justice Degree Completion

Core Courses Title   LocationTime
CRIM 202 Introduction to Criminal Justice

CRIM 205 Introduction to Criminology

CRIM 206 Corrections

CRIM 215 Substantive Criminal Law

CRIM 220

Ethics in Criminal Justice

CRIM 240 Law Enforcement Operations       Online  
CRIM 305 Criminal Procedure

CRIM 390 Research Methods in Criminal Justice

CRIM 520 Senior Seminar in Criminal Justice

BMAL 311 Business Statistics

      Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
Financial Fraud and
Fraud Examinations Concentration
CRIM 425 White Collar Crime Investigations

FFFE 501 Senior Seminar I

FFFE 502 Senior Seminar II

FFFE 507 Forensic Accounting

COMP 265 Intro to Computer Information Systems

Homeland Security Concentration              
PLSC 405 Public Policy          
CRIM 222 Criminal Justice Administration

CRIM 340 Emergency Management       Online  
CRIM 345 Homeland Security       Online  
CRIM 442 Terrorism

Law and Policy Concentration              
PLSC 303 Introduction to Law

PLSC 307 Law and Society

      Charlotte 6:00-9:45 PM
PLSC 405 Public Policy          
PLSC 411 Constitutional Law I

PLSC 412 Constitutional Law II



apply now

Click here to view more class schedules. 

Building Your
Future Beyond

We are committed to a positive learning environment where students thrive physically, mentally and spiritually through a strong sense of community.

Learn More Why Pfeiffer