Social Media Policy
Download the MFT Social Media Policy here.
Professional Peformance Evaluation
Download the Professional Performance Evaluation.
Diversity refers to the recognition and appreciation of differences and similarity across a variety of overlapping domains, including race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, spirituality, worldview, geography, age, family status, and life experience.
The Pfeiffer University Graduate School strives to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and intellectually rigorous environment that embraces difference across domains (e.g., race, age, etc.). These areas are explored within a context of cooperation, shared responsibility, and mutual respect that promotes learning, personal growth, and service through culturally competent community engagement.
The Marriage & Family Therapy Program at Pfeiffer University seeks to further these objectives* by:
- Integrating diversity issues across the curriculum.
- Teaching evidenced-based, culturally sensitive treatment approaches.
- Maintaining a diverse group of faculty members.
- Conducting activities (e.g., publications) that contribute to the scientific literature on diversity issues.
- Recruiting and enrolling students that reflect the diversity within the community.
- Cultivating a culture of authentic growth and inquiry that expands and deepens the compassion, awareness, and worldviews of our faculty and students.
*Outcome measures for these objectives include the Professional Performance Evaluation, Non-Academic Personal/Professional Readiness Evaluation, course syllabi, student and faculty demographic information, faculty publications and presentations, Student Exit Interviews, and student evaluation of faculty reports.
Clinic Policy Procedure Manual
Download the Clinic Policy Procedure Manual.
Application Deadlines (Charlotte and Raleigh/Durham campuses)
Charlotte Campus – 4701 Park Road, Charlotte, North Carolina 28209
Fall 2014 Only ~ Application Packet due February 1, 2014 ($75.00)
Late Application due April 1 ($100.00)
Raleigh/Durham Campus – 2880 Slater Road, Suite 100, Morrisville, North Carolina 27560
Spring 2014 ~ Application Packet due October 15, 2013 ($75.00)
Late Application due November 1, 2013 ($100.00)
Fall 2014 ~ Application Packet due March 1, 2014 ($75.00)
Late Application due May 1, 2014 ($100.00)