Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
Interested in working in criminal justice?
Our bachelor of science in criminal justice degree completion program is available through online courses — an ideal setup for adult learning. The curriculum prepares you for a career in the field of law enforcement or criminology.
Pfeiffer’s criminal justice degree completion program, in the division of arts and sciences, is offered online. The program is designed for working adults who desire flexibility and convenience.
Core Courses (30 SH)
- CRIM 202 Introduction to Criminal Justice
- CRIM 205 Introduction to Criminology
- CRIM 206 Corrections Justice
- CRIM 215 Criminal Law I: Substantive
- CRIM 220 Ethics in Criminal Justice
- CRIM 240 Law Enforcement Operations
- CRIM 305 Criminal Law II: Procedural
- CRIM 520 Senior Seminar in Criminal Justice
- SOCY 390 Research Methods
- BMAL 311 Business Statistics
- CRIM 203 Criminal Investigation
- CRIM 204 Juvenile Justice
- CRIM 207 Criminal Justice and Society
- CRIM 222 Criminal Justice Administration
- CRIM 315 Drugs & Crime
- CRIM 340 Introduction to Emergency Management
- CRIM 345 Homeland Security
- CRIM 365 Forensic Evidence
- CRIM 425 White Collar Crime Investigations
- CRIM 442 Terrorism
- CRIM 495 Special Topics in Criminal Justice
For descriptions of courses, visit the academic catalog.
Prior Learning Credits
There are several ways to get credit for previous educational experience and/or knowledge in a subject. Review our prior learning credits policy on the admissions page.
Tuition & Fees
Work in a law enforcement career as a corrections officer, substance abuse counselor, parole officer or criminologist. Interested in fraud investigation or a government position dealing with security issues? A degree in criminal justice opens many doors.
Ready to get started? Apply now.
Have questions? Just ask!