Pfeiffer University offers a number of certificate, undergraduate degree completion and graduate online programs — either completely online or combined with seated classroom options.
Online courses offer students the flexibility to complete class work, projects and tests in a way that fits their busy schedules. These programs deliver superior academic instruction led by Pfeiffer faculty and held to the same high standards as those offered in a traditional format.
The following programs can be completed entirely online:
Undergraduate Degree Completion
- Health Administration – B.S.
- Business Management and Leadership – B.S.
- Criminal Justice – B.S.
- R.N. to B.S.N. – B.S. (Online only)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Science in Leadership (MSL)
- MBA/MHA Joint Degree
- MBAMSL Joint Degree
- MHA/MSL Joint Degree
- Master of Science in Financial Fraud Investigation (MSFFI)
(Offered online only, on a rotating basis)
Have questions? Just ask!
Undergraduate Degree Completion and Professional Certificate Programs
Enrollment Services Counselor
Graduate Programs and Graduate Certificate Programs
See contacts listed on program pages.