There are several ways to connect as a member of The Village Church:
Full members make the Village Church their primary church home and commit to support the church through their prayers, presence, gifts, service and discipleship. there are three ways to become a full member:
- Baptism and profession of faith are for individuals who have never been a part of any Christian tradition and are making a first-time commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Profession of faith is for individuals who have been baptized but may not currently hold membership in a local church.
- Transfer is for individuals who are full member s of other christian churches and wish to transfer that affiliation to us.
Affiliate members are members of other United Methodist Congregations who wish to retain their membership in their home church and make a commitment to participate in The Village Church.
Associate members are members of other United Methodist Congregations who wish to retain their membership in their home church and make a commitment to participated in The Village Church.
As covenant partners of The Village Church, we commit to:
- Daily devotional time
- Regular worship attendance and participation
- Daily acts of service
- Weekly service with and for the community
- Faithfully committing our gifts and resources
- Participating in small accountable discipleship groups.
- Sharing our faith and relating others to Jesus Christ, inviting them into Christian fellowship and discipleship